The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC NA Grey Host

thegreat_one
thegreat_one
✭✭✭✭
DC needed scroll at BRK which was the last emp keep, AD was there too.
AD takes our scroll and does not de-emp EP,
5 Mins later AD is gated with no scrolls and Tyr is farming them at Faregyl!!!!
DC sitting on Keep points.

LOL AD got what they Deserved.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to think, I asked people to leave AD alone up until that point as EP had taken most the map. That turned quickly.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Campaign's been pretty dead. AD/DC weren't even poplocked during primetime. It's been killed by a population imbalance.
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Last night was a blast. Great coordination between groups, and a fine demonstration of what a group of 12-15 and some very helpful PUGs can accomplish.

ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevidyra wrote: »
    Campaign's been pretty dead. AD/DC weren't even poplocked during primetime. It's been killed by a population imbalance.

AD/DC sounds like a dyslexic tribute band.
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    DC needed scroll at BRK which was the last emp keep, AD was there too.
    AD takes our scroll and does not de-emp EP,
    5 Mins later AD is gated with no scrolls and Tyr is farming them at Faregyl!!!!
    DC sitting on Keep points.

LOL AD got what they Deserved.

I don't think you understand what was actually going on.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. And the pop imbalance seems to be getting worse. EP by far has the most players, followed by AD, and then DC.
    It does get to the point where it just isn't fun. I find myself logging out more and more lately even after like 30 minutes.

I have always played AD but am curious if the EP players enjoy the almost constant population advantage?

The only short term solution I can see is for AD and DC to work together most of the time. But that is a lot to ask.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »

Yep. And the pop imbalance seems to be getting worse. EP by far has the most players, followed by AD, and then DC.
    It does get to the point where it just isn't fun. I find myself logging out more and more lately even after like 30 minutes.

I have always played AD but am curious if the EP players enjoy the almost constant population advantage?

The only short term solution I can see is for AD and DC to work together most of the time. But that is a lot to ask.

You never get entire factions on board. I was amazed last night when AD and DC were only 3 bars and neither tried to take the easy AP. Up until AD had both their scrolls and rather than the dethrone, chose to take the DC scroll in the last emp keep while also taking an EP scroll. AD really did get greedy and wound up with 2 fronts, almost no keeps and no scrolls in about 30 minutes after
    Edited by technohic on August 27, 2020 9:34PM
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

You never get entire factions on board. I was amazed last night when AD and DC were only 3 bars and neither tried to take the easy AP. Up until AD had both their scrolls and rather than the dethrone, chose to take the DC scroll in the last emp keep while also taking an EP scroll. AD really did get greedy and wound up with 2 fronts, almost no keeps and no scrolls in about 30 minutes after

A lot of players are playing the New World beta. It doesn't take that many to leave and make a large difference to cryo. The pvp population is so small now.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

A lot of players are playing the New World beta. It doesn't take that many to leave and make a large difference to cryo. The pvp population is so small now.

^This. I know a good chunk of our guild has been over there.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭

Add to that seem have most active ball group. If you werent zerged, you got farmed. None will put up with that ***.