Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Dwarven Table, Refined?

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
lx75Ktf.png?1

Um, Dwarven table, Refined I had here prior to Monday's patch matched the dark color of the other Dwemer tables in the room. While I do like this new design, I'm not a fan of the mix-n-match coloration on furnishings, esp since Dwemer are relatively expensive to craft (20 dwarven frame EEK).

Is this an intentional change? Are all the other Dwemer furnishings going to be updated as well?
Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on August 27, 2020 12:38AM
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love them to revise ALL older assets - some of it looks like blocky minecraft lego. I know there are a few hardened vocal opponents to this who are concerned about their housing builds being affected but the benefits far outweigh this. It's for the good of the game.

Imagine all the old zones with newer detailed versions of their respective furniture. It would give the entire game a facelift and bring it all on par with each other. This would be the best thing that could happen.

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I would mind a reskin either, or new plans in this style. Just as long as I can make all the furniture in a room cohesive. :)
  • Marunaiad
    Marunaiad
    Soul Shriven
    I was curious about this too. ZOS says it's not intentional and will be reverted. I think it got mixed up with a table from one of the new dungeons
    Housing Nerd - PC/NA -- Cyrodilic Jungle House - Black Vine Villa - Kragenhome
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, that's the same table! All of them everyhwhere in the world were changed. I believe it's a new design to match the Stillwater's retreat home.