The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is 100 ping a normal thing in ESO?

AlandroSul
AlandroSul
✭✭
In other games I usually have about 45 ping
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vernilon wrote: »
    In other games I usually have about 45 ping

yeah it's normal...and that's before the server starts to melt and lag out.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being in Australia 100 ping is an impossibility. I get a minimum of 230-250.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty normal yes. In other games I have like 30 ping max but you will find a lot of people here that insist that your hardware or internet connection is at fault.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you live on the same continent as the server then 100 ping is just fine and that ping should be fine for any MMORPG. My ping to the server about 500 miles from me falls between 65 and 90 depending on what I am doing and probably where I am. For the other server that is thousands of miles from me, I tend to get a ping between 160 and 260.

• MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play with 100-123 ping. I once tried exitlag but only reduced it by 10ping so not worth the money.