The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

disppearring house :(

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
house in Solitude(The Lonely Troll) I purchased 5 weeks ago is gone. What happened to it??
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No panic :) Walk to the house, it is still there. You also can go in. You just can't see it on the map, and you can't see it on the list of houses in the map. But that is just a bug. It came with the new dlc - and we hope there will be a patch soon.
    PC/EU
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    I can't TP to it, reason why we have houses in main cities for crying out loud lol Can't open coffers to take stuff out either. And we know ZOS' track record on fixing things :(
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rlacoste wrote: »
    I can't TP to it, reason why we have houses in main cities for crying out loud lol Can't open coffers to take stuff out either. And we know ZOS' track record on fixing things :(

if you have another house, you can put there the chests and open them. Those are available for all Houses.
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Open your Collections in-game, and click on the Housing tab in the upper right corner.
    It will show you all of the houses you have collected. Lonely Troll Snowmelt Suite will be in that list, and you can port to the house from that list until they get the bug fixed.
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on September 8, 2020 11:57AM
      PC/NA Warden Main