The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in my apartment.

nicobott_ESO
nicobott_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello all, stuck in my apartment. Every time i try to leave it says I need to install Morrowind. Makes no sense because Morrowind is installed and I just played last week. Don't understand what going on. I downloaded this game through game pass. So not to Sure what the issue is. I have the Tamriel unlimited version
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week there was a free to play event happening which gave access to Morrowind. Tamriel Unlimited is only the base game, no expansions.
    To leave try porting to a wayshrine in a base game zone or an apartment or house you own in a base game zone.
  • nicobott_ESO
    nicobott_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Last week there was a free to play event happening which gave access to Morrowind. Tamriel Unlimited is only the base game, no expansions.
    To leave try porting to a wayshrine in a base game zone or an apartment or house you own in a base game zone.

Really? Because in game pass it says it comes with it.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Really? Because in game pass it says it comes with it.

I admit I know nothing about gamepass. But in that case you need to contact either ESO support or Sony (it's Sony who runs XBox right?). Not much anyone on the forum can do and the mods will also tell you to make a ticket. If XBox gamepass says it comes with Morrowind take a screen shot of that and attach it to any ticket you make so you have visual proof that it says that in case of a dispute.