The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will Eso run at 60FPS On PS5/series X?

hungrymagpie
Saw the announcement about eso coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox SX ! There seems to be limited information right now but will there be a 4K@60fps option?

I just tryed out eso pc 4k@60fps and wow it feels so goood!! But I don’t want to restarted or leave my Friends on ps4
  • imchuckyb
    imchuckyb
    @hungrymagpie it currently does not run at 60fps although it may in the future once they optimize the game for those consoles. As of now they have not announced anything sadly, but there will be performance improvements for sure :smile:
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overland outside of dolemen zergs sure, last emperor keep in Cyrodil on pop locked campaigns :D

Trials with lots of huge trash fights and lots of AoE might also be an issue.
    AoE is impostant here the first fight in HRC is not an issue but the rock fight in AA kills framerate, same with some MoL trash pulls.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.