The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Returning player could use help

jircris11
jircris11
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, I'm a returning player, I mainly house, craft, rp and overworld. Aka I use eso to relax. I was wondering what a steady money flow is that's not stressful. And also if anyone has furniture plans they are willing to part with ease send some, I'm massively behind on those x.x @Ki'rah. PC NA
Edited by jircris11 on August 24, 2020 6:25PM
IGN: Ki'rah
Khajiit/Vampire
DC/AD faction/NA server.
RPer
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally stealing on my khajit is my preferred cathartic method. Darloc brae and nightmother with khajit passive of detection radius means you can loot lockboxes right in front of a NPC no problem and is so much fun.

Swift trait on jewelry all medium armor steed mundus makes you so fast it is amazing. Make easy 70k in about 4ish hours around a 100 in 8 hours because of fencing limit. Repeatable quest in thieves guild covetous countess is where you can continue to make bank.

Now if this isn't interesting a trade guild and making certain foods or potions or selling kuta or jewelry plating will make you tons of gold in a hurry cause they're worth so much.

There are so many ways it's really just finding your groove.

BTW guards don't stand a chance of catching a khajit set-up like this... NB tip always roll dodge before cloaking and Race Against Time from psijic order is a must.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Overworld public dungeons are full of mats and the bosses drop ornate pieces like crazy.

Farming dolmens and dungeons in Deshaan for Mother's Sorrow weapons and jewelry to sell

Scrying and treasure hunting can be lucrative.

Stealing.

Farming mats and selling, though this isn't exactly my idea of fun or relaxing.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overworld public dungeons are full of mats and the bosses drop ornate pieces like crazy.

Farming dolmens and dungeons in Deshaan for Mother's Sorrow weapons and jewelry to sell

Stealing.

Tea I been farming dolms
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »

Stealing.

Tea I been farming dolms

Dolmens in general are nice. But I mentioned Deshaan as Mother's Sorrow is a meta set for magic builds. Jewelry, especially purple, fetches a nice price. Spriggans in Bankkorai is another overland set with value on the resale market.

Public dungeons are the same. And if you can get a Mothers Sorrow Inferno staff to drop you can make at least 70-100K. If its Precise, double that.
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty I'll look in to it.
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer