Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Unable to download New Patch on Mac Client

Zyva
Zyva
✭✭✭✭✭
is anyone else having issues downloading the new patch on a mac laptop? Im consistently having the client stop at 21 percent and crash. I had no trouble at all updating it today on my windows pc. I've tried restarting it, ive tried repairing it. ive tried praying and the funky chicken dance, verbal abuse and google. Not sure what else to try or why its stopping at exactly 21 percent each time. Also, ive got plenty of space so thats not a problem.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 24, 2020 5:31PM
Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Lady_Scorp72
    Lady_Scorp72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not an ESO MacBook player, but it updated no problem on my late 2013 iMac so it might not be a launcher issue. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to get it sorted out.
    Bosmer Warden, backstabbing Thief and Mischief Maker

“You’re as stealthy as a Mammoth on tip-toes.”
    — NPC, The Rift
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Zyva

Are you still having issues getting the update past 21%?

If so, deleting the ESO Launcher as described here may help with the update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post