The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the "role" still mean something in the TESO PVP? Does it still exist?

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
At the time of today, where DPS must look like a "Tank" and where the tank doesn't exist much anymore, or, has seen its life change since recent majs and now, the heal seems to be angry since Greymoor (see before?) not to mention the resistance that almost doesn't exist anymore or not very coherent.

Does the "role" still have a meaning in the TESO PVP? does it still exist?

Ps: My questioning comes from my habit of the BG, so it may be distorted by that, I would like to know if people ask themselves the question also via the other possibilities of PVP.
Edited by Khatou on August 23, 2020 11:14PM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think so but solo queue makes having a defined role more difficult. Tanks still cc, defile, stand in front of opposition, take flags. Healers still chase the best damage dealers around, etc.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • deleted210809-001958
    in cyro/ic - yes. at least in guild raids (aka trains) there are always dds, healers, rapid buffers, bombers, purgers etc
    in bg? no, since it's broken and you can be the only person in the group. on the other hand no teammates = no problems with their roles :)
    Edited by deleted210809-001958 on August 24, 2020 11:49AM