The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who Is Better ?

MunakataReisi
MunakataReisi
Soul Shriven
Hello guys i have two questions, Who is more fun to play as stam dps , Dk or Necro ? And who have more dps ?
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Necro

major vulnerability alone plus others... necro much stronger
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personaly necro for their vul and heals. I rarely panic when fighting bosses due to the forgiving nature if necro. Heck I love my necro tank, I basically fear lock npcs.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both are entirely viable and the dps is very much dependent on your skill level and how you build the character.

Personally, for damage dealing, I prefer Necro.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the others. Necro.
    I have both, and my stam necro is noticeably stronger than my stam DK.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro is stronger, gives vulnerability, and it's fun to play (when skills are working). DK is not as strong, but it's also fun to play, and has group utility (even more than necro). It would also be better if you wanted to solo stuff. But for pure DPS in a group for end-game content, I'd say stamnecro.
  • MunakataReisi
    MunakataReisi
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys for advice. How about say's on magicka necromancer as a dps? Is good and comfortable for solo and endgame content?
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for advice. How about say's on magicka necromancer as a dps? Is good and comfortable for solo and endgame content?

Magica Necro is very nice as well, can pull huge dps if you get the hang of it (again, always dependent on skill level and how you build)

Game play wise, prefer Magica Necro, it just feels right.