Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show every log during a quest?

Quietmeadow
Quietmeadow
Soul Shriven
I imagine this won't matter at all to most people, but I was thinking it would be really neat to add the ability to see all of the logs in your journal as you progress in a quest. As of right now, when you read the description of a quest, you only see the initial quest description, and what your current objective is. I really love reading the descriptions as a quest updates when you complete objectives, but there are times when I wish I could read everything that's happened so far. I think it would add a huge roleplay element to the gameplay. I know that some other MMOs do this, and as someone who plays ESO mostly for the PVE/roleplay aspect, I think it would be nice to have :)