Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Emp leaderboards

Larcomar
Larcomar
✭✭✭✭✭
Was looking at emp leaderboard to get an idea if any of my toons likely to get more than 1 transmute crystal at the end of the current campaign. Can't help but notice that (EP, Ravenwatch) one toon has 50k AP in current campaign and is listed as place 187. One toon has 152k Ap and is listed as.... place 187. One toon has 635k AP and is listed as place 182. The AP numbers are right (at least the stats add on agrees) so is the emp leaderboard totally fubared? Is it totally random if you place in the top 10% and get the extra crystal - and indeed, as I assume its the leaderboard which determines who becomes emp when you grab the keeps, is that totally arbitrary too? Or is it based on something else that I'm missing, like kills or....?

• Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are all those chars in the same alliance?
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep - that's what surprised me. My other toons vary wildly - seem to be way more people playing DC for instance - but thee are all EP