The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Disabling Master Merchant

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi all

Lets say you like master merchant and want to keep using it regularly ... so you sont delete it.

What if sometimes you just want to play the game without MM being active and slowing down your pc .

So you then need to disable the ads before initializing the game ? Or do you need to disable it ingame ? So you need to disable all the boxes of the master merchant data (which are 10 to 15 boxes of mm data.

What is the easiest way to disable temporarily in other words , to be less laggy

Thanks
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest way to do that is in the options screen, find the slider for how often it looks for new sales and move it all the way to the right. I think it is around 3600 seconds, which is about 60 minutes.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just uncheck one of the MM folders and the rest go red because they are dependencies.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    I am using ATT since today and it seems so much better in every aspect.

I was reluctant to change because i liked the dealratios you could see with MM (from golden deal to bad deal) , however realise now that ATT has that too

And that the dealsettings are actually linked to awesome guild store

That said ... i wonder
    What makes people like MM more then? I dont see any better functionality ... right?

Does MM do something that ATT does not ?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you just disable the main MM box in the addon list (the one which is just called Master Merchant) all the rest will be disabled too because they need that one to work. Do it from the character select screen and you won't even need to reload the UI for it to take effect.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"