The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF players for prog pve runs (PC NA)

phlupp89
phlupp89
✭✭
Hi all,

we (small group of friends, guildies) are looking for more like minded people that want to tackle some of the harder pve content in this game together.
When i say harder content i am not talking about godslayer and stuff like that (at least not yet :) ). Right now we are trying to get a clear for vCR+0 for example. Also working on getting better/more efficient at vBRP. And we could always use more people!
What we are looking for: more players that are caught somewhere between hardcore endgame stuff and vet dungeons. Really anyone that wants to improve their skills in a friendly but dedicated environment.
If you are interested in joining us feel free to let me know here or in game (same @name as in forums). We also got a discord where we are organizing our runs.
One last important note: we are usually playing earlier in the day as we have people from very different timezones in the group most of the time. 1 pm to 6 pm est are our core hours.
Thx for reading this and have a nice day!
  • vanwilder
    vanwilder
    ✭✭
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'd fit nicely with your group. I'm a skilled, endgame-minded person, but casual in how I get there. Add @Eormenric for any role.