The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC][NA][PvE] [Hardcore Endgame] Thunder Badgers, a Pacific Coast timezone vet trial focused guild!

Asileth
Asileth
✭✭✭
About Thunder Badgers

Thunder Badgers is an accomplished, vet trials guild focused on progression while having fun and improving our teams and individually. Our event times are Pacific (8 pm - 1 am PST during the week; varies on weekend.) Non-toxic, dedicated, chill, and featuring a mix of new and experienced raiders.

We seek more members to expand our progression and vet PvE teams and add more raiding nights. We have experienced, capable raid leads who have cleared most of the hard modes, seeking to pay it forward. We have mentors in all classes to assist in excelling at your PvE goals.

If you are a seasoned vet looking for a fun, chill raid team, or if you're looking for your first raid guild, we'd love to have you. There are no requirements to join the guild and participate in regular vet trials beyond cp level of 500+, but there are requirements for the Prog Raids.

Patience is very key here We are not here to dominate leaderboards. We're here to help people complete end-game content. If you have no experience in vet trials, please understand this; we are willing to teach you, but you must be coachable. If you do not have the capacity to learn and to retain what you've been taught, this is not the place for you.

Weekly Vet Raids
Current Progression Raid Team: M & Tues at 8 pm PST VCR+
Sunday Funday Open Vet Trial Night (for gearing, experience) 7 pm PST
Wednesday Weekly 8:00 pm PST (we run the weekly vet trial focusing on score and achievements)
Craglorn Thursdays 8:00 pm PST - Another open vet Trial night

Other events including Vet Pledges/Challenger Runs; Achievement and Meme Runs

Qualified Applicants:
Decent Humans (just don’t be a jerk)
Active and interested in veteran trials and/or progression
500 CP plus
For progression team: DPS: 70k DPS on Iron Atronach Trial dummy (upon joining, submit dps parse in our discord parse channel)
Tanks/Healers: Completed Vet Craglorn trials in desired role
Interested? Reply here or use the in game guild finder to submit an app!
Edited by Asileth on October 18, 2020 6:55PM
E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DO you guys every run after 8pm? Im usually on around 9:30ish.
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    No, most of our runs do start at 8 pm pacific. :(
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer. Well if you have a discord shoot me an invite. I could always be a backup or if you guys do a second run and people drop out.
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, look for a private message from me on the forums here with the invite code :)

I'm Elisel btw - TB name and ESO account name is E'lisel.

E'lisel

• carnage46
    carnage46
    Add me on discord

I can dps anything in game and tank some stuff

Carnage#1815
  • Kuudo156
    Kuudo156
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in joining the guild @Kuudo156
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Kuudo156 wrote: »
    Hi I'm interested in joining the guild @Kuudo156

Sending invite
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Still seeking those interested in vet trial content during pacific time zones. All roles welcome to apply, but especially interested in tanks.

Interested? Reply here or use the in game guild finder to submit an app!
    E'lisel

• mark56710
    mark56710
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I’m very interested in joining! I’m PST as well and have had a hard time finding a guild in that time zone.

I’m a somewhat new player but would love to learn the tank role for group events.

Thank you :)
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there. I've sent a message.
    E'lisel

• Koramik
    Koramik
    ✭✭
    Hello!

PST time here. Please PM me with additional info.

Cheers!
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you a pm :)
    E'lisel

• Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    TB is seeking pacific time zone people interested in vet trials. Especially looking for support roles for prog team but welcome all. 500 cp+ - support roles have done vet craglorn clears preferred along with at least basic support gear sets. DPS same and/or parsed 65k plus on trial dummy.
    E'lisel