The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Merchant - Seller List Bug

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi 👋

I am using Master Merchant (MM) for quite a while however i have had some issues i cant seem to be able to resolve with the general settings ...

I am active in 4 trade guilds , and in the past i could see at the end of each week , or 30
Days or ... how many i sold in each guild !

These days when i sell something i cant even see in what guild i made the sell. When opening my inbox it just says “sale in guild store” instead of “sale in - name guild”

How can i solve this ? I want to avoid to uninstall and install again.

I would like to be able to track every sale in every guild so that i know how much i am making + which ones are more profitable to stay in

Anyone else had this issue ?

Best Answers

• Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been having troubles with Master Merchant for several months, so I changed over to Arkadius' Trade Tools ( https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1752-ArkadiusTradeTools.html ).

I have had no issues with it.

Just a thought.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Answer ✓
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my option ATT works better in the way it handles listing of items sold, bought, and stats on the total amt of gold that you sold for each guild. It does take a while to get the listing updated ( I just go to the Guild window and click on Sales, then slowly hit E to fill the list ).

PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Answer ✓
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was very happy with MM the last years, but since Greymoor it just doesn't work properly anymore, so I changed to ATT now.

IMHO the biggest difference is that MM needs to find all sales in a guild before it writes it to the listing and if you're logged out meanwhile, you need to start all over again. ATT does this immediately when it found a sale and this is the big advantage for me.

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
    Answer ✓
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is slightly different. ATT is often called a "MM light" because there are less choices you can make.

After initialisation (it can go back 10 days in the past) it always shows the last 30 days -which was my main setting also in MM- but in MM I could have two other settings e,g, last 60 days and/or last 90 days which is helpful by rare items not selling that much.

I am only using ATT now for a couple of days (after having used MM for 3 1/2 years) but I must say it does what it should do and all sales are counted almost immediately what MM does not (for the moment).

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
    Answer ✓
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been having trouble with Master Merchant for a few weeks now (Not sure what patch that would be). Things not listing as sold. Up to two day delays before the "sold" info would show in my history window and this week a ton of login errors that have to be "escaped" out of.

I went through Minion and my addons folder to make sure I actually deleted the addons I wasn't using. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled it, and still it's acting buggy AND now I don't have nearly as much data on pricing as I used to (the complete un/re install wiped most of it).

I even copied the error listing and game-mailed it (there is a message/error reporting function in the MM options). No reply. No luck.

Not sure what is going on, and though I use TTC, it's "listings" and not "sell prices" so it's always slightly biased/distorted.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Answer ✓
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone ?
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    In what way does it differ from Master Merchant?
    Is it better?
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Well finally i changed to ATT and it really does what it should
    Much better !
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, using it for two weeks now it works smoothly in the background and I am also very happy with it :)

B)