The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ban and no answer

i7wister
i7wister
Soul Shriven
Hello , when I was trying to play it shows me that im permanently banned . I wrote about 10 tickets 10 days ago , but every time in my help account there is no tickets . I just bought ESO plus and cant play about 10 days and no answers. please help me . PlayStation ID : HEXEPASSE
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try including your ticket #s here, and be aware that multiple tickets for the same issue tends to reset your place in the Support Queue.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since COVID CS is backed up and we can expect two weeks or more before they respond outside of an auto-response when the ticket is filed.

As Varanis said, creating additional tickets for the same issue just resets your place in the queue. Same with constant updating the same ticket. Zos has confirmed this and I have seen it in other games. Probably intended to stop the flooding of tickets.

If you place your ticket number here @ZOS_BillE or one of their colleagues can check to make sure it is in the right queue.
  • i7wister
    i7wister
    Soul Shriven
    thx all but the problem is that tickets seems doesnt appear and ut shows “there is no tickets” and no email. But I just create a ticket for bug report and it shows and gave notification by email . So I think it didnt do tickets for account suspended problems or its some kind of bug. I was trying chrone, opera, explorer and from mobile safari. No tickets created in my account...
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @i7wister please ensure that you are submitting your ticket through this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • i7wister
    i7wister
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings @i7wister please ensure that you are submitting your ticket through this form.
    yes im sure and now again “ You currently don't have any recent tickets”
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @i7wister it would seem that the ticket number for your incident is #200813-007887

We can confirm that it is in the right place and a member of our support staff will reach out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post