Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buddy and I are coming back need advice for what to play with him

wraithguknub18_ESO
wraithguknub18_ESO
✭✭✭
He is going to be playing a new Sorc magicka DPS I think

What would be good to level with him?

Necro tank?

Templar/Warden Healer?
  • wraithguknub18_ESO
    wraithguknub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    also pvp and pve is the plan. He loves pvp. Might want to duo dungeons to
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    A Templar has both good offensive skills (Aedric Spear, and others) and great healing.

You can front bar (offensive) and back bar (healing). I think that would work for you. :D
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to do a huge amount of content, as a double act with one of my best mates. But he left about 2 years ago to play other games *wipes tear from eye.

But, when we were rocking together, 2 manning dungeons and questing together (with a bit of pvp), we soon decided to actually make dedicated 2 man builds.

One of us went dps/heals, the other went dps/tank. So I guess in effect, an "off" healer and an "off" tank. This made for some good synergy, we buffed and protected each other, while both dishing out decent dps.

This is actually somewhat easier than you may think... cos you just backbar resto staff and sword n board. Obviously there is more to it than that if you want it to work properly and do good damage, but anyhoos, all this rambling is maybe just some food for thought.

ps, also look out for those skills that become really good with a friend taking the synergy, stuff like Trapping Webs is always overlooked, but if you have a friend who is consistently taking the synergy, it actually does really good damage.
    Edited by Grianasteri on August 20, 2020 9:06AM
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    warden or necromancer work great. Warden is easier to maintain buffs and are extremely tanky. Necromancer is also very tanky more buffing but can hit harder and both generate ultimate extremely well.

I'd recommend looking at video on YouTube to see how they work and what a end level build looks like and go from there. Either choice is a great asset in any group.
  • wraithguknub18_ESO
    wraithguknub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah funny thing is I went necro tank and he is doing templar dps been a fun combo so far