The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potion Maker Stopped Working

Miragent
Miragent
✭✭✭
My Potion Maker recently stopped working for no apparent reason. I check / update addons via Minion daily, there are no red dependencies listed ingame. I can't load Favorites, can't do Writs and can't even craft manually (pick ingredients/properties manually and then hit Search at which point it's stuck in searching window. Oddly, I was was able to use Search function on an alt who hasn't learned all reagent properties, but not on main (crafter) who actually needs potions. Any idea what could cause the issue and how to fix it?
  • Miragent
    Miragent
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Search function seems to stop working with Laboratory Use passive. The characters who can use only 2 ingredients, can pick traits and solvent, use search function and craft that way. The characters who are capable of using 3 ingredients, can't do that. In order to craft something, i have to pick the exact ingredients. RIP master writs :'(