The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox] [NA] [Casual & Social] (ಠ_ಠ) Casually Xbox (ಠ_ಠ)

Cryptor
Cryptor
✭✭✭
ylZJCQ0.png

Casually Xbox is a newly created casual guild working together to experience all content Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. Our clan does not require Discord (we have xbox live voice chat + in game voice chat after all) or any other 3rd party programs. We welcome everyone: Those with ESO plus subscription and those without, English speaking players from all over the world, all races and orientations. Let's make this our safe space where we can all unwind, relax and enjoy Tamriel without RL baggage.

Yapr6rT.png

Clan rules:
Be Nice.
Be Respectful.
Be Patient.
Be Honorable.
Be a Good Human.

Casually Xbox is exactly what it sounds like - a casual guild on xbox. We are who we say we are. We are casual, we are older and we love this game. We love gaming, but not at an expense of our families. We have families, kids, pets and jobs and as they say "RL happens".

HOK9lQy.png

Age - Casually Xbox leader (OGCryptor) just turned 46 on August 18th. While Casually Xbox accepts everyone a certain level of maturity is expected, please see clan rules outlined above.

Inactivity Timer - As long as guild roster is not filled we will not be checking for inactive accounts. Once roster fills and there are no more open slots clan leader (OGCryptor) will do weekly inactivity checks. At that point we will start clearing out players who have not logged in for a month or more. If we continue to have a full roster after that we will start clearing out players who have not logged in for 3 weeks or more. 3 weeks seems like a reasonable expectation and there are no plans to ever expect activity beyond that. If anyone plans to be away from the game for longer than a month but wishes to remain in the guild they can contact guild leader (OGCryptor) to assure they are not removed. We are nothing if not flexible.

Leadership - I (OGCryptor, guild leader) have been gaming since late 80's and have been leading the same mmorpg guild for over a decade (before moving to Xbox in 2017). We have been known under few different names in different mmorpgs, most people would have known us as "Gunbad" or "We Are Right". At peak times our guild topped at just under 1,800 active players (that was at launch of Star Trek Online in 2010). I got this.

Voice Chat - Without 3rd party apps. We love to talk while we play. We use Xbox Live Voice Chat and in-game Voice Chat Channels. Please feel free to add guild leader (OGCryptor) to your friends list on Xbox Live & feel free to join my party any time you see me in ESO. Think of my party chat as a generic guild voice chat room. Xbox UI will tell you who (if anyone) I am in party with. As far as the in-game voice chat rooms let's try to define then as:
In-game Guild Voice Channel 1 - Default guild voice chat
In-game Guild Voice Channel 2 - Dungeon Voice Chat
In-game Guild Voice Channel 3 - PvP Voice Chat
In-game Guild Voice Channel 4 - Raid Voice Chat

Playstyle - This is a casual guild. We do things casually. That does not mean we don't try our best, but it does mean that we have real life commitments that take priority. Some of us will go above and beyond into specific aspects of the game, be it raids, dungeons or PvP, but as a group we are very laid back. TBH it's pretty nice to have few individuals in the mix who enjoy (for example) raids so when you feel like trying that option is available to you.

Raids -At the time of writing this recruiting pot I just created the ESO guild. It is too early to tell how soon we will have enough people to do raids and what that is going to look like.

Time Zone - Everyone is welcome from all over the world. Guild leader (OGCryptor) is from West Coast of North America. To be specific Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Guild Focus -This is a casual clan and as such tries not to focus on a single activity type. We try to experience everything. Just relax, play and have a good time.

Faction - Guild & the guild leader are both on the Daggerfall Covenant faction. Which faction will not matter much until we choose to try PvP. If you are just starting I recommend that you create a character on the same faction as the guild.

Cheating - This comes as a surprise to some people but I am very serious when I say we have zero tolerance against cheating. We will report all cheaters. We will report everyone who is using bots. We will report you if you cheat. If you are doing anything that goes against terms of use you do not want to join our group. We have done these things in the past and will not hesitate to do them again. I do things "by the book" and see our integrity as something that's very important to all of us.

You are welcome - We welcome everyone. All colors, all orientations. You are welcome if you have a disability resulting in limited mobility. You are welcome if you can only play for few hours every few days or even weeks. We welcome people with heavy accents (I have one) and people from all cultures. You are welcome if you perceive your skill level as very low. You are welcome if you don't have ESO plus. You are welcome if you don't know anything at all about gaming or ESO. Join us & let's learn things & grow as people together.

Social Media - The main social media platform for this guild is Twitter. You can find our guilds Twitter account here. We also use Reddit, our subreddit can be found here.

Other Games - Casually Xbox started in Destiny 2. You can find our Destiny 2 clan page here. The player population does not cross over much though. These are very different games.

Population - ESO guild was just started (what a great opportunity to join on ground level!) but our Destiny 2 clan has been around for a while. In Destiny 2 we are maxed at 100 players, though the player population does not cross over to ESO. These games are very different and people from one do not seem to be interested in the other.

3uO4eYe.png

A perfect fit for this clan would be someone who:
- is allergic to drama
- likes to keep things simple
- feels no need to use Discord
- is older, ideally 40+
- does not tolerate cheating in any meaning of the word (no bots, exploits, etc...)
- is on West Coast of NA

If some, or all, of the above applies to you then we are a perfect match and it would be a shame if you don't join in!

Any additional questions please either DM me (Xbox GT OGCryptor) or post in this thread. Thank you!

Links:
Casually Xbox Destiny 2 clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=4206807
Casually Xbox on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CasuallyXbox
Casually Xbox on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CasuallyXbox/
Casually Xbox, Xbox Live Club: https://account.xbox.com/en-ca/clubs/profile?clubid=3379837041603793
Clan Leader on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OGCryptor
Edited by Cryptor on August 21, 2020 9:07PM
Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    If you have any questions, or just want to chat with me you can drop by twitch.tv/ogcryptor any time between now and 3 hours form now :) I will be playing either ESO or Destiny2 (the two games our guild is in).
    Edited by Cryptor on August 22, 2020 5:20PM
    Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight I am starting early for an extra long livestream! Representing Casually Xbox clan and answering all questions. Drop by and say Hi! Let's talk games, clans and life :) twitch.tv/ogcryptor
    Edited by Cryptor on August 22, 2020 5:20PM
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    If you have any questions about Casually Xbox, our casual Elder Scrolls Online guild I am now online and can answer any questions live :)

twitch.tv/OGCryptor
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    It's time! Today I re-spec my main Warden character into a tank & try to adjust to the new playstyle. As Casually Xbox guild grows in Elder Scrolls Online we will have a constant need for tanks & healers and traditionally I have been a tank in all guild I lead. I would love to get tips and help from people, so if you have a moment and know exactly what I should be doing with my Warden Tank spec / skill / build wise please drop by and let me know. All help is appreciated.
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    It took me an hour and a half but the respec is done. The only issue I cam eup on is that I did not realize I can respec my skills and attributed with gold so instead I spend my hard earned 1,400 crowns which I really, really regret simply because crowns don't come easily to me nd I really wanted to buy a house and a merchant one day, but oh well. This is the guide I was working with https://alcasthq.com/eso-warden-tank-build-pve/ Here is what the new build looks like:

New Race: Nord
    New Attributes: 10x Magica, 54x Health
    Champion points re-distributed (at 337 right now)

I now have:
    Max Magica: 10,882
    Max health: 24,502
    Max Stamina: 12,298
    Spell Resistance: 16,452
    Physical Resistance: 16,452
    Crit Resistance: 1,516

Skills are a mess because I don't have almost any of the ones needed for a tank lvled up. So that will be a bit of a journey. It's a start though, I'll continue to work on it. My goal now is to get all the skills required by the guide in place and then work on the gear.

First dedicated tank in our Casually Xbox guild :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread being a duplicate of this thread here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down. For further posts be sure to avoid posting the same topic multiple times to avoid spam, as it is against the Forum Rules.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.