The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When the Stone Husk Fragments will be fixed ?

Sokahr
Sokahr
Hi,

I gathered 50 of them but can’t use them : "You can't do that now".
I know It's disabled because it was an exploitable bug. But when will it be patched ? in the next update ?
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would bet on next update for sure
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Sokahr wrote: »
    Hi,

I gathered 50 of them but can’t use them : "You can't do that now".
    I know It's disabled because it was an exploitable bug. But when will it be patched ? in the next update ?

Exploitable bug? Care to explain?
    Xbox NA
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve spent probably close to ten hours farming them and selling them on guild stores for massive profits. So I’m really interested what this exploit is and if them being disabled will affect me selling them on guild stores
    Xbox NA
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People would use the fragments and not notice an animation of a dummy being made so they thought it didn't work and the husks would still be there. Using them again would make another dummy. So people would have multiple dummies made without realizing, so I heard.
    Edited by volkeswagon on August 13, 2020 12:19AM
  • XxCaLxX
    XxCaLxX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People would use the fragments and not notice an animation of a dummy being made so they thought it didn't work and the husks would still be there. Using them again would make another dummy. So people would have multiple dummies made without realizing, so I heard.

Yeah. “People didn’t realize what they were doing.” Which was most likely the case at first then word got around and a lot of people where duplicating intentionally which was the exploit which is what led to bans and them disabling them til a fix.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    when will the devs realise that grinding a public dungeon 50 times isn't fun and make the drop rate higher and stop pandering to those people who don't mind soulless grindy gameplay?
    Edited by AefionBloodclaw on August 13, 2020 4:19AM
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Sokahr
    Sokahr
    Whatever, this is a free dummy with 6 million HP. To get more of it, you have to pay either with crown or with gold but it's very expensive. Farming is part of MMOs

What worries me is that there is nothing written in the patchnote about any fix
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sokahr wrote: »
    What worries me is that there is nothing written in the patchnote about any fix

In this section of the PTS 6.1.3 Patch Notes.
    Scroll down to "Exploration & Itemization."

xDqmOc4.png
    General
    Using the Stone Husk Fragment item will now correctly consume the required amount.
  • Sokahr
    Sokahr
    Oh

Mea culpa, have a great day <3