Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 BomBlade, Dark Elf or Khajiit?

HomelessKoala
HomelessKoala
✭✭
Going to build a bomblade to add to my collection of toons and I’m just wondering what everyone’s thoughts were on dark elf vs Khajiit? I know high elf is also popular but I’d like to stick to one of these two :p

Best Answers

• mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    Kajit, push crit dmg, use mechanical aculity set. 10% crit damage better than 250 spell dmg.

If he is running a bomber chances are the 250 spell damage will be better than 10% crit damage. As a bomber nb most likely you will have 90%+ crit damage multiplier without shadow or khajiit. Crit damag modifier is base damage multiplied by crit damage % so matematically speaking it is a lot easier to make dark elf do more damage than khajiit even with acuity. The way it works in eso the more spell damage you have the more valuable crit damage becomes so if you have really low spell damage than crit becomes a lot less valuable in terms of damage in pvp.
    Answer ✓
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    alright tested on the PTS and darkelf wins all day
    Answer ✓
  • mikey_reach
    mikey_reach
    ✭✭✭
    alright tested on the PTS and darkelf wins all day

Thank you.
    Answer ✓
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kajit, push crit dmg, use mechanical aculity set. 10% crit damage better than 250 spell dmg.
  • catnamedwill
    catnamedwill
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit for any kind of NB really, mechanical pairs well for both stamblade and magblade.
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    For CP high elf>dark elf>khajiit
    For non-CP khajiit>high elf>dark elf
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Elf is better.
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark elf
  • xdross
    xdross
    ✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=251326

Link to my khajiit bomber, at full power I have managed to kill blocking targets with it

Edit: It is made for non-cp, on Monday it gets a very big buff
    Edited by xdross on August 21, 2020 11:49PM