The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Waiting on previous request...in 2020

Uberkull
Uberkull
✭✭✭✭✭
Explain to me how this ‘error’ in the bank inventory systems still exists in 2020? This [snip] error has been around for 5+ years in this game and is still not fixed?

I care less about your horrid netcode and excuses of overloaded service calls, we pay through the roof for this game through ESO plus, DLCs, and Chapters, much of this content relies on a an increased amount of stored items in banks and guild banks, yet we have to dance around this ‘waiting on previous request’ error to pull multiple items.

[snip]

[Edit for Censor Bypass and Bashing.
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on August 12, 2020 3:57AM
▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s definitely frustrating. I start pulling auction items from our guild bank 20 minutes prior to scheduled auction start to even have a hope of starting on time, knowing the wall of “waiting on previous request” I’ll have to wade through.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what error?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've.... never seen that. I just don't have any clue what you're talking about, sorry.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s definitely frustrating. I start pulling auction items from our guild bank 20 minutes prior to scheduled auction start to even have a hope of starting on time, knowing the wall of “waiting on previous request” I’ll have to wade through.

Exactly. Managing multiple guild banks and your own inventory is not fun. Maybe for players that have 20 items in their bank....sure.

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are able to withdraw from a guild bank, and have attempted to withdraw items at anything other than a glacial pace, then you’ve seen the error.

If you haven’t done the above, then I’m sure you haven’t encountered it. It’s a uniquely frustrating matter for GMs and guild officers.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what error?

My thought as well. It seems OP is referring to a notice concerning server lag in processing the previous item deposit. Considering we have discussed server lag extensively the answer seems fairly evident.
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice read. Basically, nothing has changed in 6 years.

Imagine if Google searches performed like Guild Banks in ESO. No one would use Google....
  • Cryptor
    Cryptor
    ✭✭✭
    Uberkull wrote: »
    Explain to me how this ‘error’ in the bank inventory systems still exists in 2020? This [snip] error has been around for 5+ years in this game and is still not fixed?

I care less about your horrid netcode and excuses of overloaded service calls, we pay through the roof for this game through ESO plus, DLCs, and Chapters, much of this content relies on a an increased amount of stored items in banks and guild banks, yet we have to dance around this ‘waiting on previous request’ error to pull multiple items.

[snip]

[Edit for Censor Bypass and Bashing.

technically if you pas for PLUS you don't pay for Chapters, just saying, though I absolutely agree that considering how expensive playing ESO is overall (expansions and subscription + item store) things should be a lot better then they are.
    Casually Xbox Guild: Discord Server - Recruiting Thread - Guild Website - My information: Instagram - Twitch Stream - Youtube Channel - Discord Server - Xbox GT: OGCryptor - Mastodon Profile
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's a feature. zos couldn't fix a duplication glitch using guild banks, so they broke guild banks in a different way. very similar is what they want to do to cyrodiil combat.