Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is DK Leap Ultimate so cheap?

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Do you feel this is legit? Because man I get hit by this thing no less than 10 times per BG, mostly the same person.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not really cheap, you can make it cheap though. Cost wise it’s in a good spot.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKs need some way to kill other players.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our burst is literally an ultimate. Let us have that at least.

Unless you believe stonefist is viable, then I'd kindly; strongly disagree with you.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe someone had Asylum 2h to generate ultimate points? 110/125 point is not cheap, it's average and accurate for power of this ultimate. DKs needs to use ultis often because this is how we get sustain, so you know - increase cost of ultis and class will be useless. DKs are more tanky than other classess but in PvP it's harder to fast kill with skills combo beacuse we are DOTs class and DOTs were nerfed. DKs need some buffs not nerf because you don't like being hit by ulti too often (and how many times you were killed by this ulti? Even once? :D)
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leap is fine.

A non dk player.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leap's cost is about right for what it does. If you set up your armor and CP for it, Leap can be really powerful, but it's mostly useful in BG and some PvP situations. For a lot of DKs, Leap is sitting on the back bar, or it's used in certain content like BG or some world bosses, trials, etc. Honestly the DKs I see using Leap in Cyrodiil are newer players who haven't gained enough experience and skill points to get better skills.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's "cheap" but its drawback is that part of DK's sustain is tied to what ult you are slotting.

Personally, I don't use it since its a desynced piece of crap most of the time, and rather slot Dawnbreaker of Smiting - an ult that at least works consistently.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep... because its a DK execute
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Leap is not the problem for me. It's that I have no way to avoid the executioner afterward.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I hate about being leaped is the clunky fly up in the air then stand up all slowly (while in air) animation.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come on mate..let DKs have some kind of damage source...Jabs? oh no we don't have that...fragging and cursing? oh no that's a mag sorc....blastbones or the blooming critters...oh wrong again that's for Necros and Wardens!!
  • Zahirr
    Zahirr
    ✭✭✭
    Catalyst+ Incapacitating Strike for a 50 cost ultimate... and LEAP is too cheap.
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leap is fine.. your build in bgs...probably not...

Let's face it you maxed out your damage and ignored your health...