The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Glyphs Vanished From Bank

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
On my PC/NA account about 20 minutes ago I created 10 gold glyphs on my main and put them in the bank for my alt to grab for her gear. When I pulled up my alt and went to the bank the glyphs are not there. I double checked my main and the bank again and nada. They're just gone. Main is Amun Thule, alt is Riki Tiki Ta.

I'm going to make them again and hope they don't vanish from the bank this time.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you didn't put them in a guild bank by accident? Happend to me once with a staff I made.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure, I was in my house and put it in the bank through my banking assistant. I even saw them go in the bank, saw them in the slots, I had to remove some stuff to make room even. When I logged over to the alt they were just gone. I'm at a loss as to what happened.
    Edited by Wildberryjack on August 11, 2020 5:59PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory Insight addon is your big friend (at least, it's my big friend)
    Otherwise I'd suggest creating a support ticket
  • hooked82
    hooked82
    I feel your pain, this happens to me all the time. I did notice once that if the game isn't able to keep up with the responses from the API calls to deposit your items, they can sometimes still be in your inventory. This is rare and for me, they are almost always gone because the API call fails and then the request and response get out of whack and the fail case is to just wipe them from existance.