The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What dyes do the psijic order NPCs have?

Faltasë
Faltasë
✭✭✭
If they have a completely different set of dyes, which I assume they do, what's the closest in-game possible combination to get to their color combos? Searching this has led me to find very little or minimum info. And sometimes the dyed I try and combine are too glossy, too bright, or just off. I know it might not be possible to replicate but what dyes come the closest?
Edited by Faltasë on August 10, 2020 12:18PM

XBOX 2015-2019
PC-NA 2019-2022
ESO was lost to the depths

Auri-El is the one true God.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote:
    (...)

What I found to be very close to their colors is:

Alik'r Lapis for blue (this was the best I could find.. others are to shiny or don't match the hue)
    Colossus Brass for gold (divine gold or antique silver are either to strong or shine to much)
    Telvanni Brown

(...)

I hope this helps you.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/471007/psijic-order-colours
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having precisely the same problem. You'd imagine the Psijic dyes might be achievement rewards for the Order's quest line, but alas...

Speaking of achievements, unfortunately I haven't completed the ones required for the dyes that redlink1979 kindly provided above, so I can't confirm their accuracy. Perhaps someone else has? I've resorted to using dyes I do have (Ransacker Blue/Rank 4 Materials/Book Cover Brown), but as you can see, they're not exactly close:

aendruu.webp
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner