Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

TWO NEW Skin Concepts From ESO Live, would you like to see this Live? (Ice Meridian Purified Skin)

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The one skin asked for and needed was the mortals skin for vampires.

^ This. ^

I hate it when my Khajiits' FUR goes white, but their head/face hair doesn't. Silly. Silly.

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We already have the best skin available: The Altmer skin.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many Ice skins, I'm Done with all the crazy obscure elemental skins that make people look so out of place in a medieval world.

I'd like to see more practical things like Racial Skins that make Elf Races look like actual Maormer WITH the Fancy Ear Fins and all! They could also make a Lilmothiit skin for Khajiit that makes them look Fox-like and this may be easier than adding new races but still satisfy those looking to RP as something different.

This may be too far but I'd die for a Spotted Chital Deer skin for my Bosmer and various other animal Skins that I would enjoy 110% more than another random abomination and Beast Races are something known to actually exist in this world...
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll pass.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame the first one will get put behind a trial

Where did you get this info from (unless it showed on the stream and I missed out lol)

Just the look from the concept art, something that details wouldn't be easily obtainable
  • goldCoaster
    goldCoaster
    ✭✭✭
    Skins and costumes should be done away with completely, and instead all the focus should be on armor styles.

Skin and costume "types" should be built-in features of craft-able armor. Not only does this contribute to more interesting and diverse character appearances, wearing clothing over body armor makes no logical sense.

• Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same old, same old. I'm not against skins, but it's getting extremely repetitive at this point.
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All I want are actual attractive skins that are flattering and lore friendly, like the Blackmarrow Necromancer's skin, Deadlands Brand, and Meridian Purified skin, to a lesser extent. I tire of skins ruining my character's faces and features, as I have almost all skins and wear almost none for that reason. If they're to release new skins, I hope for that and also that they don't just endlessly reskin skins (looking at you, Sunspire Ice-Fire skin, for one example). Creativity and diversity in skins please. No two should look alike.
    Edited by Suna_Ye_Sunnabe on August 13, 2020 11:43PM
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    You might wonder, what the hell does Meridia have to do with ice? Her daedra, the Aurorans have abilities based on the color spectrum, the Blue varients for example have ice powers, so an icy meridia skin fits. Also, who doesnt want to look like sub zero?

Yeah, you might wonder. It really often seems like its more about "who doesn't want to look like sub zero?" than anything lore-related, and it feels like they just slap whatever super-hero-glowy reskin on *** and then contrive some lame pretext to give lip-service to "teh lore". After all, you can sell a hyper-coloured wolf in the crown store, just make sure you call it Ysgrammor's wolf or something, and you're golden /s.
    Blech.

If we are going to get skins I rather see less obnoxious glowy ones that doesn't feel very Elder Scrolls, and more stuff like various vampire skins, so characters can appear to have a different strains. Which would include one to make a vampire look either completely normal, or very close to it. Along with various khajiit and argonian skins. Skins that blend into the world better that is. We already have so many glowy eyesore ones, and barely any discreet ones, so I think it's time for more of those.

Strongly agree. That's the thing: ZOS has inherited a rich and compelling world, deep in content, inspiration and personality. It would be negligent mishandling of such an awesome IP to not (edit) exploit that. They risk ending up with contrived lip-service and a terribly generic product that has had all the soul stripped out for rehashed, boring stuff no-one has any reason to care about.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on August 14, 2020 12:59AM
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    You might wonder, what the hell does Meridia have to do with ice? Her daedra, the Aurorans have abilities based on the color spectrum, the Blue varients for example have ice powers, so an icy meridia skin fits. Also, who doesnt want to look like sub zero?
    ON-npc-Phosphorescent_Auroran.jpg

Some guy named Scorpion.
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!