Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Recipe: Garlic String, Display doesn't exist

WereElf
WereElf
✭✭✭
Recently I got the resources to furnish my house, and "Garlic Sting, Display" is one of the items that I wanted to add. However, I noticed that TTC has no information about this item. I checked the forums, and it turns out that this is a known issue since at least 2018. When in 2019 the thread got revitalized, claiming that it's still not in the game, it have gotten locked, with a ZOS member claiming that "stuff may have change, start a new thread".
And since it's the middle of 2020, and "Recipe: Garlic String, Display" still doesn't exist in the game, I decided to start this thread, to bring the attention of the developers upon this issue.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's in the Housing Editor Crown Store like all the most desirable furnishings in the game. Not an accident I suspect.
    PC EU
  • WereElf
    WereElf
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but according to https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/garlic-string-display/ it should be craftable as well.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WereElf wrote: »
    Yeah, but according to https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/garlic-string-display/ it should be craftable as well.

Most likely the website is incorrect.

I knew all furnishing plans available in game (prior to Greymoor launch) and I do not know that plan.

If it doesn't show up on TTC, that most likely means that it doesn't exist in game.

There are several items that are housing crown store exclusive. This appears to be one of them.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points