The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Imperial Race Sustain

Berchelous
Berchelous
✭✭✭✭
How well is red diamond passive compared to bosmer or redguard passives?

• JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berchelous wrote: »

Against redguard, overall better. This is more emphasized when classes like stam sorc are going to be shifting away from weapon abilities. Against bosmer, its a toss up especially when you use more mag abilities.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert why is the one race you have to purchase with real world money, why is it virtually useless for all classes and roles? Why not make imperials where you can pick a set of passives instead
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldnt say its useless for any stam PvP
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Serude
    Serude
    Soul Shriven
    They still make good tanks. I prefer them over Nords.
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berchelous wrote: »

I play redguard stamplar...

I wasn't thinking about it....almost any class can sustain better than redguard stamplar...AND do more damage. There is no advantage of being a redguard.

Weapon abilities...are already cheap on the stam side...

I found out stamina recov >> any stamina reduction % out there....

2.5 k stam recov with only medium armor reduction is better than anything else....

You can have an infintie stam build as a redguard, but your damage turns to trash.

Since this game depends HEAVILY on DD output, i'd advise to NEVER invest too much into sustain.

ORC DK OUT DD, OUT SUSTAINS Redguard Stamplar.

Remember when Thrassian was broken? The motto was...

WHO CARES WHAT HEALS AND SHIELDS ARE REDUCED!!! SO LONG AS YOU DROP THEM DEAD FAST!!

A dead player/ NPC can't hurt you...
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert why is the one race you have to purchase with real world money, why is it virtually useless for all classes and roles? Why not make imperials where you can pick a set of passives instead

I'll agree to this when ZoS fulfills my redguard orc fantasy....letting me make a half Orc - Half Redguard and choose the passives...

Or a Half-Argonian Half-High elf....Would that make me a maomer?
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LuxLunae wrote: »

I'll agree to this when ZoS fulfills my redguard orc fantasy....letting me make a half Orc - Half Redguard and choose the passives...

Or a Half-Argonian Half-High elf....Would that make me a maomer?

M’aiq - “Does an Argonian, a Khajiit, and a High-Elf produce a Meow-mer, this one wonders?”

S.