The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Seriously about to just stop queuing for this ***. I am always on a 3 man vs. two 4 man teams

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
It's ridiculous this isn't being fixed.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far today I have been in un-balanced games 7/7 times, a few with just 2 players on a team. Truly competitive.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »

I can see a clear hint in all this after it's become a standard, there's absolutely nothing to fix, just works!
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭

I can see a clear hint in all this after it's become a standard, there's absolutely nothing to fix, just works!

If it works well for you, don't take your case as a generalization, I face this problem constantly 80% of the time I'm banging a team of 3 against 4/4 in front of each other, it becomes confusing, TESO will probably be the worst PVP experience ever of this MMORPG generation and Zeniamax seems not to care in view of the many complaints that keep pouring in on this PVP more and more confusing ...

When I'm faced with this I don't even bother playing this game anymore, I'm out of here straight away!

Without forgetting that more and more players no longer play the objectives, they are more concerned about the kill rather than the objectives. It would be BIG TIME for zenimax to seriously take care of the PVP or at least the BG..

• SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »

If it works well for you, don't take your case as a generalization, I face this problem constantly 80% of the time I'm banging a team of 3 against 4/4 in front of each other, it becomes confusing, TESO will probably be the worst PVP experience ever of this MMORPG generation and Zeniamax seems not to care in view of the many complaints that keep pouring in on this PVP more and more confusing ...

When I'm faced with this I don't even bother playing this game anymore, I'm out of here straight away!

Without forgetting that more and more players no longer play the objectives, they are more concerned about the kill rather than the objectives. It would be BIG TIME for zenimax to seriously take care of the PVP or at least the BG..

Sorry my post was quite sarcastic indeed, I have the same problem too often also myself on my only working Xbox NA account. As you can see the level of communication from zenimax personnel on this thread and many similar battlegrounds related, the conclusion is simply just as you mentioned, that they do not care.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to count to 12. Once I run out of fingers to count on, I start to get lost. ZOS must have similar issues. It's understandable.