The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting writs

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
i am on the PS4 and may I recommend having the quest info that is at the top right of the screen remain on the screen when we use a crafting station. I am forever exciting crafting to double check what I have to craft. This is especially so when doing master writs.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if that would be the case.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been requesting this for a long time.

Somehow lazy crafters writs are higher priority for others, though.

Baby steps...
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, @volkeswagon.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some serious improvements are definitely needed in this area, especially for those of us on the PS4!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some serious improvements are definitely needed in this area, especially for those of us on the PS4!

Agreed! And I know you've requested this in the past. I'm on XB, so in same boat in terms of doing daily crafting writs.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Agreed! And I know you've requested this in the past. I'm on XB, so in same boat in terms of doing daily crafting writs.

I almost added "on consoles" instead of just the PS4, but I have never played on XBOX, so I can't comment directly on that. Your point is valid however!

ZoS, please make crafting better for all of us!
    PC
    PS4/PS5