Don't waste time in Craglorn looking for PUGs that fail at nCR+0, join us and get all that sweet loot.
Edited by Moen on July 26, 2021 6:11PM
We are [Shadowborn], a group of people that have come together to redefine the meaning of "Casual". We take pride in doing harder content while still being casual and most importantly, having fun. If you like to group with good people that value real life and keeping and significant other happy while still doing end game veteran content, keep on reading.Currently Recruiting
CP1000-ish Ranged Magicka DDPlease apply using the in game guild application system and tell us about yourself, the character(s) you play, what you like to do in game (dungeons, trials, fish, decorate houses, hanging out in Auridon and impress all the noobs with your radiant apex mount, etc) and why you'd like to join. If you have any questions, please send an in game mail to @Vamps or @Moen in game.General Information
What you can expect
- We don't like drama, we keep the atmosphere in the guild light-hearted and fun.
- We do casual-progressive trials currently 2 times a week, for each group, for about 2 hours each.
- We are looking for people, you can be experienced and join our other experienced players, or you can be less experienced and we will teach you, just be willing to learn.
- We value quality over quantity, so we like everyone in guild to get to know and do things with each other. In doing so, we build tight bonds with each other and keep our numbers low.
- A laugh!
- Doing end game content
- Help with strats, builds & setups
- Discord is essential for voice chat when doing trials and other harder content
- No snowflakes, drama queens or cliques
We have 2 trial groups, between them we have cleared all vet trials and a few hard modes. To be part of a trial group we do expect you to leave your ego at the door, be committed to the group, always willing to better yourself and help your group mates.
Group 1 trial times: [Tue, Wed or Thu] 1900 UK (GMT) time
Group 2 trial times: [Fri or Sat] 1800 UK (GMT) time
[*] vAA Hardmode
[*] vHRC Hardmode
[*] vSO Hardmode