The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is this new house???

Wuuffyy
Wuuffyy
✭✭✭✭✭
“Bastion Sanguinaris” the new vamp house? Ie perm Vamp lord form. Does anyone know?
Wuuffyy,
ESO player since 2014
-PM for questions
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is. Preview it
    Edited by volkeswagon on August 7, 2020 12:12AM
  • TheSixth
    TheSixth
    Soul Shriven
    “Bastion Sanguinaris” the new vamp house? Ie perm Vamp lord form. Does anyone know?

Too bad, "le perm Vamp lord form' does not work..
    Coven, NA
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheSixth wrote: »

Lol. Is it glitched frfr?
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. Is it glitched frfr?

It turns you into a giant some times, still pretty cool in my opinion haha
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @TheSixth @Wolf_Watching As I replied to you in another thread, it does give you perma Scion as intended. You can clearly see that my Scion transform buff has a 24 hours duration inside Bastion, and can be toggled off manually. And yes as Horker said it does sometimes leave your character larger than originally, but that's not a Bastion bug it happens overland too.
    bluebird wrote: »
    I also noticed while inside the Bastion house, perma Vampire Lord ultimate isn’t working as it did on the PTS.
    Not sure what platform you are on, and whether you actually bought the house or just trying to transform in the preview, but unlimited Vampire transform does work in Bastion.
    p3llmjyasgzp.png
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluebird Thanks I didn't know this, I thought this thread was a joke post. Will have to try it.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    bluebird Thanks I didn't know this, I thought this thread was a joke post. Will have to try it.
    Np :smile: I bought Bastion, and the Scion form is always permanent there, every time I tried. So it definitely seems to work as intended (just like Werewolf form is permanent in Hunters Glade, the werewolf house), not sure why other people report that it doesn't work for them.

The 'stuck as a giant' bug with Scion is separate, it happens in the world too sometimes. Sometimes you shrink back to normal, sometimes you're stuck as a giant, lol. So it doesn't have anything to do with Bastion. I hope that helps.
    YxNFdaiwEBp6SFbShaAZoXfmHydts-avTojI1HvoM6M.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=f0ebbbbc45ebe67928bcc0bb88f2a8d2591a08cc