The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is the best alliance?

Unit117
Unit117
✭✭✭✭✭
So I just came back to the game. What is currently the best alliance to join for pvp Xbox? Last time I played daggerfalls population was really lacking in the main campaigns
Edited by Unit117 on August 6, 2020 11:39AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one you fight for and are ready to die for.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want population info, I suggest listing your platform, server, and intended campaign.

Otherwise, what Tommy_The_Gun said.
    For me, that's: Blood for the Pact!
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sorry. I’m Xbox, and whichever is the main most populated campaign people use
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unit117 wrote: »
    Oh sorry. I’m Xbox, and whichever is the main most populated campaign people use

You can review the campaign populations in the Alliance War queue at any time, @Unit117 ... if that's the only criteria that you join an Alliance for.

But, as mentioned above, it depends on your playstyle and the campaign you like to play (30-day, 7-day, CP, No CP, etc.).

On PC NA for example, Daggerfall Covenant often has a low population on the main faction lock campaign (Gray Host).

But, it's been paradise for my DC Stamina Nightblade solo ganker ... which thrives in high enemy faction population.

Even this week I've had resource defense ticks of 30k+ AP with the low population bonus.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 6, 2020 6:22PM