The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I need help with my pve/pvp werewolf nightblade build

TheDragonMeister
TheDragonMeister
Soul Shriven
I play a khajiit stamblade werewolf but I'm trying to find the right sets that will work for non-cp pvp as well as pve. I am cp 810 but I use my cp in a pve veiw. I prefer to fight pvp in non-cp so I don't have to redistribute cp for vet pve content. However I'm having difficulties finding out what armor sets to run. I recently got Balorgh monster set and I enjoy the burst damage and penetration it gives when I shift form. I'd prefer not to run salvation, which reduces cost of Werewolf, since Balorgh scales off ult spent so I get a bigger boost with higher ult cost. My other armor sets is Night Mother's Gaze (Crafted, gives major fracture to enemies when I deal crit damage), and Spriggan's Thorns (Bangkorai overland set, to increase physical penetration). I run the thief mundus to increase crit and run Dubious Camoran Throne for my drink buff. As for my weapons, my main is 2H maul (to ignore physical resistance), and my back bar is Bow.

My cp setup is like dottzgaming vMA Werewolf Build though I don't use the same gear. Just the CP. I do use the berserker werewolf by the way. I'm not that great at cp so it might not be the best. I honestly can't say I fully understand the cp either. I'm use to the skill trees in the skyrim and am no sure how to spend my cp. i have looked up videos and guides about cp and I can understand it a little but not fully. I know what jump points are and that eso's system rounds down so like a 10.79% is still only 10%. I just don't know how the cp really changes the build. I can't really tell much of a difference.

I prefer to have high stam pool though high recov is needed for non-cp pvp since it's hard to recover in non-cp. So maybe a recov based build is needed. I am tempted to run Briarheart set so my crit strikes heal. I'd be replacing Spriggan's Thorns with Briarheart. Though I haven't tested the armor and I'd like to know if anyone knows what is best.

I have been trying to build this character since I started playing the game just after Morrowind's release and I went from not knowing how to fight in a dungeon at all to now I can solo most base game dungeons. However I'm very quiet and don't really talk that much to anyone in game. Honestly this is my second form post. I only recently decided to join in to rp community in the game and it is fun. Though when I'm not roleplaying I would like to spend time in cyrodiil non-cp.

Before anyone asks I prefer non-cp because honestly I like the challenge that comes with non-cp. I learned that cp pvp is easier though I never experienced it myself I still prefer a campaign zone I'm use to.

If anyone has any tips on how I can improve my build please share them with me. Also I play on PC/NA Server. Once my build is complete I look forward to meeting you guys in Cyrodiil (Non-CP) And Battlegrounds. Maybe non-cp imperial city but we'll see.
Edited by TheDragonMeister on August 5, 2020 9:48AM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drop as you already have a fracture deafening roar.

Check out my werewolf pvp build that would work great with your character.

https://youtu.be/yBroqq_F7zM
    Edited by Chrlynsch on August 5, 2020 11:49AM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • TheDragonMeister
    TheDragonMeister
    Soul Shriven
    @Chrlynsch Thanks for the advice. I'm probably going to try those sets. Since I'm a stamblade though Titanborn is probably going to be my main armor. I'm medium armor focus for the armor passives Wind Walker (When wearing 5 pieces gives 20% increase to stam recov and 10% reduced cost to stam abilities), Athletics (When wearing 5 pieces gives a 20% reduced cost of roll dodge), and Agility (Reqiures 5 pieces for 21% increase to weapon damage). I might try running the build without the mythic item since I don't have it so I might run Balorgh for even more damage and penetration when I first shift form. I have tried heavy armor before but I didn't feel I was recovering enough stam and roll dodge was so expensive. Also I like the increase in weapon damage. My Balorgh monster set is heavy so I'm wearing 2 peices of heavy and no light armor. I still use heavy armor passives Resolve (Increase resistances per piece), Consitution (Increase health recov and restores resource every 4 seconds I take damage per piece), Juggernaut (Increase max health per piece)