The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crown Sale

Arictheana
Arictheana
✭✭✭
Is there any information on when the sale ends?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are saying that the start is announced, but other than a teaser in the launcher and the fact that Bethesda is running a sale, I am not seeing any information about this, at all.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 17, 2020 5:39PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably won't tell us when it ends so that we all panic buy crowns on the first day.

I would accept that, once they tell me when it starts! :smile: I am not interested in buying it from Bethesda. :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on August 4, 2020 9:28PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    They probably won't tell us when it ends so that we all panic buy crowns on the first day.
    I would accept that, once they tell me when it starts! :smile: I am not interested in buying it from Bethesda. :smile:
    It's already active on Steam too, not just through the official ESO site.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Already started on the ESO Store and Steam, @Elsonso & @bluebird ... not the Bethesda store.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 4, 2020 9:52PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Already started on the ESO Store and Steam, @Elsonso & @bluebird ... not the Bethesda store.

Bethesda is the ESO Store. :smile:
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Its themed based on quakecon so after that?

I don't want anything and there will always be another sale...

Wish there were some nice costumes or anything to buy.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    If i had to guess its till quakecon ends, i do hope so.

Might grab more :)
    Though would need to go retail to grab a card now. XD
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope.

Here’s a link to the Bethesda Store:

https://gear.bethesda.net/
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nope. Here’s a link to the Bethesda Store:
    https://gear.bethesda.net/
    Come on... we're on an ESO Forum, in a Crown Sale thread.
    Someone mentioned they'd prefer to not buy it 'through Bethesda'.

It's obvious they meant the official ESO Store ran by Zenimax... not the 'Bethesda Store' that sells apparel and can't even sell Crowns for ESO, lol. Nobody mentioned 'Bethesda Store' except you. Oh, and please stop tagging me in the replies, since you just repeated what I also wrote directly above you.
    bluebird wrote: »
    It's already active on Steam too, not just through the official ESO site.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno Are you able to tell us when it ends?

Thanks!
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be able to buy on Monday, if it ends by then I'm screwed...would really like to know.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Sale on in Playstation store...
    "This price is only available from 05/08/2020 00:00 to 19/08/2020 23:59

Yay, save 30%
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno Are you able to tell us when it ends?

Thanks!

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Consoles have an end date showing in their stores, when does it end for PC?

Thank you!
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This Crown Pack sale is now live, and it will continue through August 10 for PC/Mac, Steam, and Xbox One, through August 11 for Stadia, and through August 17 for PlayStation®4—don’t miss out!"

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58595
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I see that now but it didn't have that originally and it started on the 5th on PC.

Customer support had originally said they didn't have a date to share (I have the email -- their exact wording: "Bethesda Customer Support does not comment on speculation or rumor" from just a few days ago), so it must have been added in.

Having different length sales based on platform is also poor decision-making from a customer service standpoint.
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on August 11, 2020 10:18PM