Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3500 for the vampire statue...

Lord-Otto
Lord-Otto
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
At least give us some bat pet or vampire furniture along with the statue if you price it that ripoff-high. You did with Azura. Also, the statue is really small compared to Sithis and others.
One thing's interesting, though... It does have the dark color from the Greymoor CE promotion picture, not the "antiquity" turquoise. Hm...
Edited by Lord-Otto on August 4, 2020 2:48PM
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also has three lighting settings which is cool.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »
    It also has three lighting settings which is cool.

I prefer the red one.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's priced very similarly to other, previous statues. Vampiric Sovereign 3500 Crowns (3 different light effects)
    Sithis 3500 Crowns (only light effect). Meridia 3000 Crowns (only light effect). Hircine 2500 Crowns (no effects).
    Not to mention the Daedric statues from Crown Crates, which are much smaller, have no effects, and cost 100 Gems.

I bought it, and I'm happy with it :smile: If they included other things in a furniture pack with the statue, they would have increased the price, and maybe we'd get a bunch of crap bundled with it that nobody actually wanted. (For example the Dibella statue came with flowers that I personally didn't care about at all, but I had to buy the whole bundle for 4500 Crowns)
    vampstat.png
    So while I agree that Crown Store prices are ridiculously high on occasion, I don't think this statue was that much worse than other ones we had before. Now, if we're talking about ripoff prices, we can mention the Vampiric Bundle for 4000 Crowns that has 1 desiccated target dummy and 1 fountain without any effects whatsoever...)
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The fountain lowers your vamp stage.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    I'm aware, but so does the Purifying Bloody Mara which costs around 50g each. You could buy 24,000 vampire drinks from the gold that buying dummy and the fountain cost, with the current Crown-to-gold-ratio. the And drinking a potion from your bags is certainly more convenient than having to teleport to a house and then back again to resume whatever you were doing.

So I was talking about the fountain's value as a furnishing, which looks incredibly boring imo.
    Certainly more boring than the Crown Crate fountain, or the Vampire Statue.
  • Chuck_Finley
    Chuck_Finley
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care for the Khajiiti Life furniture bundle that has been up for forever at this point, though I'm sure it must be popular with the other players cause if it wasn't selling it wouldn't still be up. I keep getting disappointed there is no Vampire furniture package deal when we are in the year long vampire journey.

It's a very nice statue imo with a very cool visual... but where is the furniture pack already? An alchemy lab, themed target dummies, plants, banners, etc. that we got with the other chapters?
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it -- I almost skipped it until I saw it had different settings.

That 2nd setting with the purple is awesome (they're all nice, but that's what I have mine set on right now lol).
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    I'm aware, but so does the Purifying Bloody Mara which costs around 50g each. You could buy 24,000 vampire drinks from the gold that buying dummy and the fountain cost, with the current Crown-to-gold-ratio. the And drinking a potion from your bags is certainly more convenient than having to teleport to a house and then back again to resume whatever you were doing.

So I was talking about the fountain's value as a furnishing, which looks incredibly boring imo.
    Certainly more boring than the Crown Crate fountain, or the Vampire Statue.

With the fountain however you can drink a Corrupting Bloody Mara, getting all of the stat benefits, and then lower your vamp stage. There is no other way to be a Stage 1 Vamp with the full effects of that food in effect due to its time limits.
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    It's priced very similarly to other, previous statues. Vampiric Sovereign 3500 Crowns (3 different light effects)
    Sithis 3500 Crowns (only light effect). Meridia 3000 Crowns (only light effect). Hircine 2500 Crowns (no effects).
    Not to mention the Daedric statues from Crown Crates, which are much smaller, have no effects, and cost 100 Gems.

In addition to that, the Kaalgrontiid’s Ascent statue was 4k crowns, which was another statue with multiple effects.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looooooooove the vamp statue. I just which it said something randomly in a super scary voice like " Bend the knee you filthy pleb!!!!"
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be totally skipping the vampire statue. Continued protest of the lack of female Vamp Scion option means I'm skipping anything Vamp Lord (And yes, before people point it out, I know they're not the same, but they're similar and you don't see any feminine Vamp Lords swooping around, either, so it's whatever.). I can only vote with my money, so with my money it will be. Well, that and my absolute refusal to use the vamp ultimate, regardless of whether it's good or bad for play.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got three and will be putting them in the same area all on a different setting. Because why not?
    Edited by Wildberryjack on August 9, 2020 3:51PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 3 settings look fabulous.