The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown crates rotation

green_2
green_2
✭✭
Do we know when will crown crates change and which ones are going to be next? I'm not sure if I should wait with my gems to buy a mount.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a three (3) month rotation per crate season, @green_2 ... so expect the next round of new crates in the middle of September (9/17 approximate).

Next season is titled “Sovngarde” after the Nord afterlife aetherial plane.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 2, 2020 4:31PM
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    More new crates and I'm still waiting on Wild Hunt Crates to return. I wish they would shorten the crate seasons to just one month each. We would get more variety. I'm really tired of looking at the Nightfall Crates already.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    I wish they would shorten the crate seasons to just one month each.

I'll let you lead the discussion with the Art Team ... which essentially is asking them for the same quality output in a third of the time.

Unless you're willing to pay triple on your ESO+ monthly sub??

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 3, 2020 1:18AM