Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The REAL reason Cyro will never be fixed, and AOE tests won’t work...

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
It’s brought to you by the same people that created the Adept Rider gear set.
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one apologizes ahead of time. if he sounds snarky, but...seriously? That is best you can do?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s brought to you by the same people that created the Adept Rider gear set.
    The irony burns very deep, because of the ever prevalent "stuck in combat" bug in Cyrodiil - which prevents mounting entirely, making that set even more worthless than it was to begin with :D
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one apologizes ahead of time. if he sounds snarky, but...seriously? That is best you can do?

Could I go chronologically from early release to now of all accrued mismanagement’s? Sure.
    I feel like this sets existence perfectly sums it all up.
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I doubt the person that thought up the set bonuses for Adept Rider has anything to do with Cyrodiil or performance. He/she was probably tasked with coming up with 9 different sets for the chapter and was running out of ideas. I can think of a lot of worse ideas that they came up with for set bonuses anyway.

That said... at least they still care enough to try things to make it better.

They could just shut Cyrodiil off so they can spend more time in other aspects of the game that are more popular...

Playing since beta...
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    I doubt the person that thought up the set bonuses for Adept Rider has anything to do with Cyrodiil or performance. He/she was probably tasked with coming up with 9 different sets for the chapter and was running out of ideas.
    I believe the task was "make a USEFUL set".
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wont be fixed because limited resources, no matter how much you shuffle them remain limited resources.
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AOE test imho will unfortunetly show that...
    ..."Yeah it was it ! We fixed the lag !... BAN ALL AOEs !"...

But not becouse it was AOE, but becouse no one showed up for testing... :#

Anyway, I remember that in the past people were using / spamming a lot of AOEs too (argueably even more) and server lag was ok. My guess is that ZOS has moved to many calculation from client side to server side and as a result the servers are choking up... And why they think it is AOEs ? Becouse there are probably most "calculation per skill" in case of AOEs...
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Could I go chronologically from early release to now of all accrued mismanagement’s? Sure.
    I feel like this sets existence perfectly sums it all up.

This was one of Wroble’s last gifts before they parted ways I guess.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    removed, the truth can get you banned here

Page 155 paragraph 2 of a book released a couple weeks ago explains why it's so unlikely this game will see the fixes it needs to function as advertised.
    Edited by TineaCruris on August 3, 2020 7:10PM
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But how will I get the max time to show off my crown crate mount if I don't have major evasion from adept rider?
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085