Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where’s this gold 100k lead?

grannas211
grannas211
✭✭✭✭✭
I’ve done every damn green to blue to purple lead in every zone. I’m farmed all the mythics. I’m 10 on both skill lines. Is that just a myth?
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    isn't that once you finish Cadwells gold?
    I never heard of a 100k lead for antiquities unless its a lead you get once you collect all base codecs from every zone.
    Edited by volkeswagon on July 31, 2020 11:35PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need all antiquities. Then it'll be upstairs in the Antiquarian's Circle building.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    You need all antiquities. Then it'll be upstairs in the Antiquarian's Circle building.
    You don't need to get all the antiquities, you just need to get all the basic green-blue-purple leads from every zone, including Eyevea and Artaeum (as I remember).
    Then it'll appear upstairs on a dresser in the Antiquities building.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 31, 2020 11:41PM
  • Athymhormia
    Athymhormia
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, not a myth, will be right here on this spot between bookshelves:
    6iJAmvx.png
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh awesome. Nevermind. Thanks guys. I got it now.
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really? Wow. I have all those leads. I know where I'm going tonight when I get on.
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really? Wow. I have all those leads. I know where I'm going tonight when I get on.

Yeah do it. It’s EZPZ gold.