The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PvP -so apparently we can walk on IC island

merevie
merevie
✭✭✭✭✭
Rode up to Ales while it was ua.
All flags, npcs, enemies, allies and scroll areas gone.
Rode to resource -flag gone -npcs gone -just dirt.
Jumped into slaughterfish -nothing happened. Swam half way around -discovered blocked at various bridges..took photos...
Swam to IC island. Mostly blocked but could run around edges and apparently there's a dolmen on it?
This is a problem.
Solved after 30 mins after getting stuck in rocks on IC island and pressing /stuck.
Magically all fine again after being ported.
Siege was invisible when I dropped it -totally tried :disappointed:
Had no lag or issues up until the point the game removed all pvp orientated assets from my game.
  • Jman100582
    Jman100582
    ✭✭✭✭
    dude i literally got this same bug one time riding between keeps. idk how it happened either and ive seen nobody post about it. I have a couple ss of it happening as well

idk if u saw other players like i did before the bug happened. I could still look at the map and see stuff getting flagged and see the siege number rising and falling on keeps. However when i went there there was nobody. I decided to stay at a keep to see what would happen and the door literally broke right in front of me and i still couldnt see anything. I also couldnt see the durability on keep doors or walls

I also didnt take any fall dmg and the chat still worked perfectly fine. overall a very weird experience