The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i make my dark elf look like chimer?

Berchelous
Berchelous
✭✭✭✭
Is there way for this or similar appearance?
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A chimer skin would be nice, but other than a washed out hue for skin tone and non-red eyes, I don't think it's possible in ESO--there is no golden hue for dunmer.

Even in the available cosmetics there isn't one:
    https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/style-parlor-skins/

Edit to add:
    lorewise the chimer lost their golden skin tones and were cursed with the darker one to indicate that they had strayed from Azura's light. So it makes sense we haven't got a similar option.

Edited by mairwen85 on August 1, 2020 12:31AM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roll an Altmer basically. The Chimer like the Alyieds and Direnni all came from Summerset. You can also look at pictures of Almalexia for inspiration since she is technically the last Chimer.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • ankeor
    ankeor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete vHoF.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berchelous wrote: »
    Is there way for this or similar appearance?

Golden skin, tall elf. This is how all Aldmer looked like. The names Dwemer, Chimer, Ayleid, Altmer are just names. Appearance is the same - golden skin, tall elf.
    Edited by myskyrim26 on August 1, 2020 2:06AM
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Embrace Azura's Gift to you.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."