The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Guild Hall

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
Since @zos always tells us how important Guilds are to the game, when will be able to purchase a True Guild Hall?

Amenities could include a merchant that you could access our Guild Trader at.
A merchant that you could repair at.
NCPs that we could pick up and turn in dailies at.
A message board for our members.

And tons of other stuff!

I'd pay a lot of Crowns for this. A lot of Crowns
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And what with ALL those guild masters and guilds that ALREADY spent A LOOOOOOOT of money in ALL the crafting stations, dummies, mostly those expensive 21m health, ALL the Mundus Stones, transmute station, outfit station, etc., etc., etc.?

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »
    And what with ALL those guild masters and guilds that ALREADY spent A LOOOOOOOT of money in ALL the crafting stations, dummies, mostly those expensive 21m health, ALL the Mundus Stones, transmute station, outfit station, etc., etc., etc.?

They will pick them up and move them to the new guild halls.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since @zos always tells us how important Guilds are to the game, when will be able to purchase a True Guild Hall?

Amenities could include a merchant that you could access our Guild Trader at.
    A merchant that you could repair at.
    NCPs that we could pick up and turn in dailies at.
    A message board for our members.

And tons of other stuff!

I'd pay a lot of Crowns for this. A lot of Crowns

Gm speaking.

I don't see the problem except with the dailies. There's just no reason to really do that IMO.

I'd love to see more features to bring my guild hall to life, and I think the NPC steps they're making in the next patch are a good direction!
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem except with the dailies. There's just no reason to really do that IMO.

Crafting dailies?

Pick up, complete and turn in at your Guild Hall!
    PS4NA

• Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love those ideas! It would be so fun to have a real guild hall!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a guild hall available that would allow the guild leader to set permissions in furnishing. As many players in the guild usually contribute to all the things that get placed in the home it would be nice if the home stayed with the guild if the leader had to for some reason leave the guild.
    The other stuff I am not so keen on. I like seeing a well populated town with characters running about doing their business. Putting all that stuff in a guild hall would take away from the population of players in town.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    Putting all that stuff in a guild hall would take away from the population of players in town.

And put an end to the Birds and Bears standing between me and the crafting table!
    PS4NA

• volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »

just move all that to the new guild hall