The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are we getting only Flame-Atronach/Psjic Pets. I'm sick of them.

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
Give us some Stone-Atronach/Wild-Hunt pets please.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember the time we tuned in on twitch and received a white wolf mount? Those were the days. Now it's just pets. :'(
    Any pet is good but a mount would be better.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the days of normal looking pets and mounts. Give me things like a normal firefly or a skeever any day over some atronach/apex themed pet.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the days of normal looking pets and mounts. Give me things like a normal firefly or a skeever any day over some atronach/apex themed pet.

WE still need basic animals like:

Foxes
    Owls
    Ravens
    Rats
    Sheep
    Adult Wolf Variants (Like the Solitude one)
    Hawks
    Large Rabbits

Like I'd pay for any of these instantly. All they do is model a new pet (Like the Bat and Jerboa Pets) and just make 300 colour variants with the same animations and same model just different colours. It's becoming really stale.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WE still need basic animals like:

Foxes
    Owls
    Ravens
    Rats
    Sheep
    Adult Wolf Variants (Like the Solitude one)
    Hawks
    Large Rabbits

Like I'd pay for any of these instantly. All they do is model a new pet (Like the Bat and Jerboa Pets) and just make 300 colour variants with the same animations and same model just different colours. It's becoming really stale.

Yup. A normal simple skeever has been my most wanted pet for ages.A scavenger would be nice too.

There are so many common critters and animals of Tamriel we still don't have, yet they choose to make things like imps that makes themselves look like mini dragons. Or more and more bizarre recolours of already exisiting pet models.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!