The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

REQUEST: Option for set proc and ability summons to be semi-transparent

Zyrudin
Zyrudin
✭✭✭✭
Provide option for set proc and ability summons, such as, for instance, Maw of Infernal, Shadowrend and Necromancer's Colossus to be set semi-transparent, with each user being able to decide the % of transparency in the settings.
This instantly allows better visibility for Tanks, mostly, but these are not the only ones benefiting from being able to see through a multitude of spawns and huge opaque effects like the flesh atronach in Necro's ultimate.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding to this OP.

When things like vines, trees, walls, and literally anything else is in front of your character blocking your view can we PLEASE make them semi-transparent as well? This becomes especially annoying in dungeons.

I've seen this problem addressed in many games (including other popular MMO's), surely this would be a good feature to have in ESO?

laca7EK.png
    Edited by scorpius2k1 on July 31, 2020 2:59PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Zyrudin
    Zyrudin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding to this OP.

When things like vines, trees, walls, and literally anything else is in front of your character blocking your view can we PLEASE make them semi-transparent as well? This becomes especially annoying in dungeons.

I've seen this problem addressed in many games (including other popular MMO's), surely this would be a good feature to have in ESO?

laca7EK.png

Well added and agreed entirely. Thanks.
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say Maw is the most egregious of all the sets. But another that is highly annoying is Hiti. If nothing else this would be a nice QoL improvement for tanks.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While we're here, can we fix the way pets mess with targeting? The Daedroth is the worst. Every time one parks itself between the boss and I (DD), I groan. Flappy bird is bad for this too.

Also I hate the flesh colossus because it always just appears and t-poses but that's a different issue. lol

Edit: After some light research I've discovered Daedroth is supposed to be untargetable now, so I don't know why I'm still having an issue with it. It blocks my targeting 100% of the time.
    Edited by SickleCider on July 31, 2020 9:54PM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Zyrudin
    Zyrudin
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we're here, can we fix the way pets mess with targeting? The Daedroth is the worst. Every time one parks itself between the boss and I (DD), I groan. Flappy bird is bad for this too.

Also I hate the flesh colossus because it always just appears and t-poses but that's a different issue. lol

Edit: After some light research I've discovered Daedroth is supposed to be untargetable now, so I don't know why I'm still having an issue with it. It blocks my targeting 100% of the time.

They block you seeing what to target, but not the actual targetting :tongue:
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would be nice if your summoned combat pets would turn invisible when not in combat even though they would still be there in spirit. That coild be an toggle option under combat options
    Edited by volkeswagon on July 31, 2020 11:55PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7b133ffd9d001fcdc64006b51c0e6024.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Just started using Aegis Caller on my stamward.

Love it, except sometimes it blocks my view which isn't so great.
    Edited by daemondamian on August 1, 2020 2:35AM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zyrudin wrote: »

They block you seeing what to target, but not the actual targetting :tongue:

Maybe. It could be the perfect storm of sight issues and just how unresponsive targeting in general has become since several patches ago (on console anyway, not sure about PC.) Maw is awful in any case. :#
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨