The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Im confused - can anyone enlighten me?

Deter1UK
Deter1UK
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I take my (non PVP) crafter into Cyrodill on occasion to complete master writs.

I choose time when the server population is very low and log in to whichever server shows any sign of combat far away from where I want to go (not because I mind the risk but to save time)

The area I'm in is seriously empty and yet...

Freezing
Screen judder
etc etc

So my gut feeling is that there is something seriously wrong with the world set-up which has little to do with PVP activity

But what?

Anyone?
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Cyrodiil, please leave your performance expectations by the door.
    Also leave your abilities there, as you won't be using them anyway (because you can't). /s
    Thank you :)
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major_Lag wrote: »
    Welcome to Cyrodiil, please leave your performance expectations by the door.
    Also leave your abilities there, as you won't be using them anyway (because you can't). /s
    Thank you :)

Thank you for the welcome, much appreciated although I do have a PVP toon :)

My point is that although all the discussions and complaints revolve around:

Player -- Lag kills PVP
    ZOS -- PVP = Lag

There must be something else going on....
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    It’s all the aoe spam in your unpopulated campaign. They should do something about that.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s all the aoe spam in your unpopulated campaign. They should do something about that.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This! The 15 players are causing lag really hard by constantly pressing down on one skill
    - Richard
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling