Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Sagacious Psijic Senche?

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Was supposed to come under the event.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @WeerW3ir as mentioned in this article the Sagacious Psijic Senche will be available during the celebration event. This will still happen before the event's end, so be sure to keep an eye out for it. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six days left. hopefully not on the last two days ^^
  • Avariprivateer
    Avariprivateer
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow
    Tomorrow
    The cat comes tomorrow
    Its only a day away
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the crown store stuff changes over on Thursdays, with the smaller stuff or sales on Mondays and monster Arms packs go on Wednesdays. The best bet is that it's gonna pop at 10 EDT tomorrow.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    Yeah i know. Just to play my own little violin..

Saw the mount in the newletter, been excited all month, wasn't going to care how much it was going to cost, was so excited was imagining how to bundle the summerset upgrade in as well (with the min maxing acquiring crowns game).

Fast forward 3 weeks, was able to be there the minute the event started.. no mount. So sad.

Fast forward 3 more days.. completely prepared myself for zenimax to price the mount above my pain threshold (just to spite me personally of course :P), done with the event, dodged 2 days of login issues which was poor form, have both berries for the green indrik which has checked the box for "mount", and will only get the summerset upgrade if it falls in my lap.

I was so excited.

I have no idea why they would wait until the event has faded before releasing the good stuff. Doesn't it work the other way around, the good stuff comes first, and because you're so happy you keep rolling around?

Anyway, under no assumptions that one person actually matters, but mind blown that they would actively dodge away from the pile of money i was going to throw at them.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Was supposed to come under the event.

The event is still going on ... for another four and a half days.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    under no assumptions that one person actually matters, but mind blown that they would actively dodge away from the pile of money i was going to throw at them.

Weird when that happens, isn't it

Edited by newtinmpls on July 30, 2020 3:15AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    but mind blown that they would actively dodge away from the pile of money i was going to throw at them.

I think that every time I visit this forum.

So many people want old stuff to rerelease (or in the case of hairstyles, for them to release in the first place). Instead, we save our money since ZOS wants to keep those pixels on a flash drive on a shelf somewhere... :/
    Well after all that.. the price is right, but i don't know if i like it...

https://imgur.com/a/iVLrKVU

The carpet thing is too big.

Edit: Just saw this, looks a bit better in game than under the preview lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ln6VWMB-ds

But i already have the clouded senche leopard.. do i really need this one? lol
    Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on July 31, 2020 11:58AM
  • Phanex
    Phanex
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I like the overall design of this mount, but it's saddle is waay to long for the cat. I thought maybe it's just the inventory or stamina saddle version..but nope. Just looks like a magic carpet hitching a ride ontop the cat.
    Okay, so i caved.

... I pretty much only use senches (as i haven't been able to get a decent look guar), and the every single horse type creature seems dumb.

So from my limited perspective.. Overall, its not as immediately perfect as the leopard or the cloud senche.. but would i give it back? Hell no. It grows on you slowly, and in a good way. There's something about it...

Yeah definitely don't regret it.

n8021yq.jpg
    Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on July 31, 2020 12:44PM