Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How was your luck with the psijic crown crates?

krayphysh
krayphysh
✭✭✭
Just curious, but how many crates did you need to acquire in order to get one of the psijic mounts (the mounts that cost 400 gems)? I've opened 105 crates and have not recieved anything good - I got trash. My spouse, who has consistent awesome luck in regards to RNG related drops, got 15 crates a few days ago and 15 more this morning which contained 3 different psijic mounts! I am simply curious as to how many people were lucky enough to recieve a psijic mount without having to gem the trash from their crates. Also, what class and race were you playing on if you managed to pull a psijic mount from the crates?

My experience with the crates:

I've spent about 5 million of in-game gold which took about 70 days to make, as well as used my own crowns and cash. I exchanged a million gold for each 15 pack of crates. I opened them all in Summerser on my stamsorc. I was finally able to get a psijic mount - but only after gemming up the trash contained in my crates. I know I can't blame anyone but myself for all I've lost to acquire that mount, but I can't help but feel that after investing that much into those crates, I should have been given a psijic mount. In any case, I am sincerely interested in other's experience in regards to your luck with the psijic crates.

Hopefully many were much luckier than I was! 😊

If your experience was as unpleasant as mine was, or you generally don't fare well with RNG based rewards, I suggest you refrain from purchasing crown crates until a different system is implemented that operates a bit more fairly. There is no reason why some should get nothing, while others get...well...everything!
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Will not buy Crates.

Only get occasional free ones.
    I do not support paying Crowns to gamble on Crates
    Malborn66
    CP1928
    PC-EU
  • dmvab
    dmvab
    ✭✭✭
    31 crates and not a single apex
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guildie bought the first 30 crates of his life - and fairly instantly got the Icy wolf radiant apex - the same ive been pining for since they came, wasting tonnes of money on crates :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even realise there were Psijic crates available lol.

So Id say my luck was p*ss poor.

I do have an Apex Psijic mount from a previous crate though, which is nice. I did not purchase this, it was a free one. I have in the circa 5 years I have been playing, purchased I think 2 or 3 15 crate packs. So that would be 45 crates. I have a ton of mounts but I cant actually recall getting an Apex mount from any of these crates, as Im typing I am thinking... I may have got a crapy camel one once. I mean who the hell wants to ride a camel.
    Edited by Grianasteri on July 30, 2020 8:16AM
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is Crown Crates?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only opened 15 because I only really wanted the black senche lion, but my luck was pretty good, no apex, but got 3 of the 100 gem mounts (1 was a duplicate) so I got my lion and gems to use on some cosmetic stuff, I might open a few more since I'm just a few gems short of getting the statue
  • Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visit the Crowncrates.com site to get real data from the Crown Crate Tracker addon.

Edited by Lake on July 31, 2020 2:23AM
  • dragonmage0313
    Malborn66 wrote: »
    Will not buy Crates.

Only get occasional free ones.
    I do not support paying Crowns to gamble on Crates

This 100%
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These thread links should be redirected to a Compulsive Shoppers/ Gamblers Anonymous Website... js