The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Compiled List of AoE Cooldown Skills

Glory
Glory
Class Representative
LAST UPDATED: July 7/28/2020, PTS 6.1.2

After the news of the incoming AoE tests on the live server, myself and a friend (thanks Gupsy!) decided to jump on to the PTS and test every skill (base, both morphs) to see which skills will be part of the test. In an attempt to share this knowledge, we put together a google spreadsheet with a master list as well as breakdown by skill lines/classes.

The AoE CD Sheet

The list is staggering: as of the 7/28 PTS roughly 39% of morphed skills are going to be impacted by these tests. I have attempted to break out the skills to be more intuitive via tabs, so if you are concerned about your favorite class there should be a tab for you.

As a Class Representative, I am still in and will be continuing discussion with developers if/when you have concerns and want to provide feedback. The best way to reach me is via Discord DM (@Glorious3987), or direct message here. We have already been collecting significant amounts of feedback, concerns, and responses from the community, and will do our best to represent the PvP community (and as some are concerned about, the PvE community if these tests may eventually have an echoing impact there).

As a player, I am very concerned about even the tests, as they suggest that there may be a future where ESO's core game mechanics that many of us have stuck around (through performance issues...) for 6 years. I have seen changes this drastic occur to game mechanics in other games, and seen the impact it has had on the community. I am constantly monitoring the conversations here as well as the conversations in Discord, reddit, in-game, etc. in an attempt to better educate myself on the community's feelings regarding these changes.
mDK will rise again.
Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Update List
    • Engulfing Flames tests with CD on PTS (7/28/2020)
    • Modified Blastbones "surprised" tag as Shalk has similar mechanics and is on CD
    Edited by Glory on July 29, 2020 2:42PM
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    great work!