Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vanilla ESO and PVP

Sam.Sullivan2ub17_ESO
Sam.Sullivan2ub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

I'm a vanilla player. Have a lvl 46 Bosmer stam nb, dual wield / bow. Mostly purple gear but no specialized PVP sets. Weapon damage is 1290, crit is 23.9%, and health is close to 30k.
So far, my experience in Cyrodiil has been disheartening. I deal close to no damage as far as I can tell (even against squishies in cloth). I've read several other posts about this issue, but so far no working advice (if you link to something that answers my question, I apologize!). So, I've come here.

My usual rotation is Shadowy Disguise --> Incapacitating Strike --> Rending Slashes --> Rapid Strikes, after that it depends on the situation. I consider myself lucky if I see my opponent’s health bar change AT ALL with that rotation. I can't imagine just gear would be the only issue. I regularly get hit with 10-25k damage spell/abilities and definitely don’t give what I take. How do I get my dps up?

Thanks in advance.
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi you are starting so is normal to die haha, play in under level 50 campaign (Cyrodiil) and understand that how other players looks doesnt say what equipment they have!!!!it is just the appareance. My advice do PVE gain levels champion points, look in sites like alcasthq for builds, etc start doing battlegroud for PVP no Cyrodiil.
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gear are you wearing? Under 50 is where you should be for now until you get more CP
  • Maxx7410
    Maxx7410
    ✭✭✭✭
    o also the champion points after level 50 you also have them in all your new toons (they are shared) so lets say that some player has a toon at champion point 810 (max effective number) and start a new toon that level 1 toon can have 810 cp if he/she wants and it will kill your level 1 with 0 champions points. so play no champion points campaign when you are starting or anyone will kill you
    Edited by Maxx7410 on July 28, 2020 6:32PM
  • Sam.Sullivan2ub17_ESO
    Sam.Sullivan2ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks, I gave it a shot and am happy to report back! You all are right. Under 50 is a marked improvement, will try no CP as well...
    Edited by Sam.Sullivan2ub17_ESO on July 29, 2020 12:55PM